- Penn Jillette (As seen on Penn & Teller's Fool Us)
- The Butterfly Playing Cards LIMITED COLLECTOR'S EDITION are individually SIGNED and NUMBERED from the creator, Ondrej Psenicka.
- Only 500 total (red and blue combined) available.
- Every deck is beautifully encapsulated in a custom-sized, acrylic Carat Card Case? to perfectly protect and showcase the deck's exquisite design and ORIGINAL signature.
- Each Carat Case has a delicate LASER ETCHED butterfly on the cover. The earth magnets allow you to examine and replace the deck with ease.
"There are many new beautiful playing card designs. However, this design will blow your mind. I can't wait to explore the endless possibilities."
- Asi Wind
"A Beautiful, Brilliant Design."
- Michael Ammar
Learn More About the Butterfly Decks:
The unique marking system hidden in the back-design of The Butterfly Playing Cards contains two different marking systems that can be used separately, and they will make you a miracle worker if they are combined. An explanation of this written marking system explanation is included, as well as a link to online video instructions.
The cards were designed with two main goals in mind.
1. They have to be complex and irregular enough to disguise the markings.
2. They have to be pretty enough to justify their use over a more common deck of playing cards.
Cartamundi's card stock is soft, the finishing feels amazing, and it is very durable. And their quality control is so strict that any deck containing even a single card that is off-cut for more than 0.5mm gets discarded.
"This is the most ingeniously designed marked deck I have ever seen! You can do miracles with this pack that cannot be performed with any other deck of marked cards. Wonderful... absolutely wonderful!"
"So damn clever... these butterflies are going to fly off the shelves literally."
- Doug McKenzie
"I hate you for coming up with this."
- Héctor Mancha
"Such a good addition to a road less traveled... GREAT JOB!"
- Daniel Garcia
"Easily one of the most creative and useful designs I've ever seen on a pack of playing cards."
- Jeremy Griffith
"The Butterfly Deck will enable you to perform miracles not possible with any other deck. A true innovation in card magic."
- Richard Kaufman (chief editor of Genii Magazine - the largest selling magic magazine in the world)
"Congratulations to all card workers around the world. A new era has begun."
- Johan Ståhl
"I only wish The Professor was alive to have seen this. He would've called it a masterpiece."
- Howard Hamburg
"This deck is too good to be true."
- Harapan Santoso Ong