The peak of the cyberpunk universe's influence on pop culture was in the 80's and late-'90s, but we have seen the genre striking back into the mainstream over the last few years.
We wanted to create a deck that could reflect the exciting pop culture hype for the fans and, at the same time, have a luxurious look for collectors. With that idea in mind, we started to create court cards based on the most iconic cyberpunk groups (techs, agents, hackers, and sleeves) in a fun and illustrated design.
Each card was handcrafted from scratch and then digitized. Although it is inspired by the incredible Cyberpunk 2077®, Cyberware has its own characters on the court cards, designed exclusively for this project.
- Cards printed by USPCC on classic stock and Air-cushion® finish
- Art by Deckidea, produced by Excelsior Playing Cards
- Limited Standard edition run of 1,500 decks
- Tuck box printed by Gamblers Warehouse with dual hot foil stamp on a premium quality paper stock
- 52 cards + 1 double back card