Luke Wadey adds another special edition deck to his established Mono collection, combining an cardistry inspired back design with a refined and elegant aesthetic, making it the perfect choice for magicians and cardists alike.
- Special edition deck in the Mono series
- Printed by USPCC
- One time print run, with less than 2000 decks having numbered seals
- Premium bee stock, traditionally cut, air cushion finish
- 56 fully custom cards including 3 jokers and a double backer card
- Fully custom cards and tuck printed in metallic deep grey Pantone ink
- Card predictions/reveals include on the tuck and joker
Like the other Chroma editions in the Mono range, this deck takes the original design (Mono - X) and gives it a brand new look! The minimalist line work pattern that's become so recognisable in Luke's Mono range once again uses negative space to create a subtle shape, an X on the card back, working beautifully in flourishes whilst providing a whole new take on magic decks that isn't distracting during routines too. The 10th in deck in the collection, a delightful play on X being the numeral for 10, the deck features custom pips, faces, jokers and additional cards as well as modified courts make this deck another must have for all types of collectors - while stocks last!
Designed by Luke Wadey
Photography by Ryan Smith